For Thunderbolt Accessibility, please download and install Dashboard v3.5.2.
Select Drobo Model:
Is Drobo be compatible with macOS 10.11, Big Sur
Big Sur is compatible with the NAS (Network Attached) Drobo's and the DAS (Direct Attached) Drobo's. For Thunderbolt compatibility install Dashboard v3.5.2.
We would also strongly encourage you to have a backup of your data, experts agree that having 3 copies of your data is optimal. This also ensures continuous access to your data in the even of natural disaster or human error. If you do not have a backup, sign up today for a free 90-day subscription of the Drobo DataProtect Program! Easily protect your data using a destination of your choice. To learn more visit:
What should I do before updating to Big Sur macOS 11?
: We recommend the following:
* Ensure you have a backup of the data on your computer
* Drobo should be on latest Firmware & Dashboard:
* Have a minimum of 3 copies of the data that you have on Drobo:
* Shutdown the Drobo during the macOS update:
How do I safely shut down my Drobo device?
Drobo volume is not mounting
Do the following:
* Restart the Drobo, Drobo Dashboard > Tools > Restart
* Restart the Mac
If still does not recognize:
From Apple Icon, go to System Preferences
* System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, If you see "Some System Software was Blocked from Loading" and this references Drobo, click Allow
* System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy, scroll down and click Full Disk Access, scroll through the list on the right side. Look for any one of the following files (there may only be one):
If you have any of these files, click the box to the left of the file name.
NOTE: Unlock the padlock to make any changes.
. If the Drobo is still not recognized:
* Uninstall/Reinstall the Drobo Dashboard:
What is the proper way to uninstall and re-install Drobo Dashboard